Our stone type is Jeulia® Stone, an excellent alternative to natural gemstones because it is more scratch-resistant for everyday wear. Unlike natural gemstones that are mined from the earth using large machinery, explosives, and unsafe working conditions, the Jeulia® Stone was developed to be more durable with better optical characteristics than of a diamond while maintaining an ethical standard to protect our environment. If you would like to know more, please view this page: the stone we use
Articles in this section
- Can I learn more about Pre-Sale items?
- What are Jeulia®Stones?
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Will your jewelry turn my skin green?
- What is the plating on JEULIA jewelry?
- Can I resize the ring I bought from JEULIA?
- For the plated jewelry, I worry the color will fade off naturally.